Sunday, November 18, 2007

The Week in Review-Part 2

I think the week went well. I did a cupboard clean out, dumping old containers, re-assessing what food I had, cleaned out a couple drawers. I did a mini Target shop, (I bought 6 pairs of much needed socks and the new containers for food storage.)

I think I might be under budget on a few categories. My question to you all is, If you are under budget, do you take the difference and put it in your EF or savings account or do you leave it in your general account? What do you do with the difference at the end of the month?

Since I am needing a new or new to me car and know how difficult it will be to get a loan, I'm tentatively earmarking extra funds to that account.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I stash in savings any extra. We have some big ticket house stuff to do so it's all shoved into savings for that.