Monday, November 26, 2007

Just to Really Make My Weekend

My DVD player decided last night to die. I was trying to watch a DVD and it kept getting stuck at one chapter. Thought it was the DVD, so I switched to a different movie, same thing happened except then the DVD player decided to make all these noises, I could not activate any of the menus, and it would not open the DVD slot. Since I don't have cable or get great TV reception, I watch a lot of movies, especially in the winter when I am home and the weather is not condusive to sitting outside and listening to music.

Verdict, dead as a doornail. Great and ugh. Another thing to add to my list of household items that have died (hoover, toaster oven, and now DVD player). I'm going to start a wish list of things I need and want. The timing on having to replace these items, well, stinks, to say the least.

I'm hoping I'll win the Lottery.

1 comment:

SavingDiva said...

With the holiday specials in full force, you should look into free after rebate offers...that's how I purchased my DVD player.