Monday, November 12, 2007

A Few More Things off The To Do List

1) Took and finished post filing on-line course. Also sent certificate to Attorney's office for the Trustee.
2) Made sure I called/e-mailed three folks I have not been in contact with in over a month just to say Hi and tell them I was thinking about them.
3) Moved some furniture around the house for a "fresh, new look" (and actually the living room area looks better!)
4) Made the decision to give the family heirloom jewelry to the Trustee. The appraisal came back low (as I thought it would) but I still have to "buy back" my own jewelry. After thinking about it, I can ear mark that money towards my new car fund. I need to fund the car fund more than I need jewelry (even a family heirloom). It was a surprisingly easy decision to make when I looked at it in dollars and cents. Plus I still think the ring has bad ju ju and I don't need any more bad vibes in my life at this point.

No comments: