Wednesday, November 21, 2007

More Forms......

I had a call from my attorney's office on Monday. I had to stop by and fill out MORE forms for the court. This time it was :

1) A form stating I was willingly and knowingly giving up my jewelery.

2) A form stating I had taken my post filing budgeting course verifying the certificate I had e-mailed to my attorney was indeed, my actual certificate.

3) A form stating I understood the Trustee wanted my 2007 income tax refund (if there was one, if there is going to be one, it will be small).

I keep telling my attorney that I don't think I'll be getting back a huge refund. I used to work a job that had a lot of un-reimbursed employee expenses. Those expenses I had to declare and write off on my income tax. My current job pays for almost all of those expenses. I won't have that much to declare. I get the feeling the court Trustee and my attorney don't quite believe me.

Believe me, it won't be that much and if the court wants it, they can have it. I really don't have a say in that matter at all. I just feel like I keep making some forward progess, then have to take these backwards steps.

No comments: