Friday, November 23, 2007

Some New Links and Work on the Page

Having yesterday off and the holiday meal planned for the end of the day gave me some time to fiddle with the blog. I added some new links and new blogs. I also figured out how to work the RSS feed and subscriber stuff! It's amazing when you can sit down for a couple hours, read the instructions and get things done! My thanks to those of you who have started to subscribe in your readers!

I'm one of those weird people who likes to clean. A couple of my links (Flylady, Real Simple) have great cleaning, organization and decluttering tips. My new favorite way to really clean a sink comes from Flylady. I also highly recommend Method cleaning products for your home. I love the Pink Grapefruit and Cucumber All Purpose Spray and use the Sea Mineral hand wash.

I will also admit, I am a Cricket fan. I spent one full day of my vacation watching the test matches between England and Australia (known as The Ashes) in a pub, indoors, when the UK was having glorious sunny warm weather and I could have been out and about enjoying a great summer day. I'm not from a Cricket loving people by birth, nationality or marriage. I just think Cricket is a neat game. I read a variety of Cricket blogs depending on what countries are playing (Indian/Pakistan, England/Australia).

I also neatly sorted through my reciepts that have been collecting in my reciept wallet, worked a bit on my Christmas present list, actually addressed almost 3/4 of my Holiday cards (to go to the Post Office tomorrow), and started to think about my December to January Budgets.

Overall, I'd say it was a good day off and the meal with friends was pretty darn tasty as well. The evening was topped off by a nice glass of wine and watching Grey's Anatomy and Ugly Betty.

No comments: