Friday, January 25, 2008

Misconceptions About Bankruptcy

In an earlier post, I mentioned a friend of mine wrongly assumed that since I was discharged from Bankruptcy that I would have unlimited funds to spend on his birthday present (update-he called last night to tell me the best time to mail his present as he was going on vacation around his birthday and wanted his gift BEFORE he traveled.-Yes he's a bit self centered).

Here is a link to an Bankrate.com article on some bankruptcy myths. My thanks to Hope for the Bankrupt for redirecting me to the Bankrate.com website. I have a link to in on my blog.

Bankrate.com is an excellent web site with lots of quality information on bank rates, loans, debt management, personal finance and more.

I'd also suggest folks with questions about bankruptcy read their primer on it. You can link that section of their web site here. It answers a lot of questions folks have about filing bankruptcy and what happens during and after the process.

No comments: