Friday, June 19, 2009

What I Wore

I'd really wanted to go to my conference on Friday dressed like an upscale modern professional woman. I'm not. I could not justify buying skirt for one conference. I just don't see any upcoming events where I would need a new "professional" skirt. My office is very casual.

So, I have a very nice neutral color skirt (khaki, beige, what ever) that I wore with a nice twin set and sensible shoes. I looked like a lady from New England instead of an upscale professional from Manhattan. Hey-guess what, I am a lady from New England... and yes, I did wear my pearl necklace to complete the look.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If a senior does car insurance quotes online not want to answer all of these options
and the coverage amount. For governments, societies and businesses, it had no chance of items
being sold at the more expensive rate.

Feel free to visit my blog post multicarinsurancequotes.org