Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Pay Day, Where It All Went

Mortgage-pd
Health Insurance-pd
Over Due Mobile phone (oopps forgot to update the only auto pay I have when I got a new card)
Send some $$ to my credit card (I have a balance for the first time since I got my card)
Got gas for the car (ouch, it's gone up 15c since last week)
Have allocated $30 for food this week and next.

I am due a pay check from my weekend job. I submitted my hours, signed my time sheet, so I'm hoping there is a check this week when I get there on Friday night. I would like to pay off the remaining balance on my credit card before the month is over and use part of the money for the forgotten graduation presents.

Oh yeah, I got another invitation in the mail for a party in July.  I'm going to try avoid that one if possible.

Looking ahead, I get paid again at the end of the month and that check will cover my car note, electric, land line, internet, car insurance and food budget.

1 comment:

Divorced Lifestyle said...

I'm carrying a balance on my credit card for the first time since I got it. I'm sending $300 this week, so I have another $700 to pay, hopefully before the end of the month. (HA!)

May really was bad, wasn't it?