Monday, December 17, 2007

The Ring Is Back...........

As I previously posted, the Trustee in my Bankruptcy Case had asked (no demanded via a court order) my mothers wedding band~my only piece of real jewelery that I own worth much of anything. I had it re-appraised as asked, and since I truly believe the ring has bad ju ju (anytime I have ever worn it, something weird, odd, bad, has happened, the last time was after the hearing and my transmission blew on my car), I decided for my own peace of mind to turn it over. And I was happy to do so.

As I reported here, the Trustee sent it back to my attorney. I picked up the ring today while I was running errands. It will sit in my jewelry box forever and ever. The letter enclosed said "I have no further interest in this case and have filed a Report of No Distribution."

No further interest in this case. Boy does that MAKE me feel good!

No comments: