Monday, December 17, 2007

Going Back to Meal Planning

Even though there is no meal planning contest this month, I've gone back to planning my meals because being the lazy git I am, I'm being bad about not packing my lunch to take to work. My meal choices are limited and expensive at work, so it just makes more sense to pack lunch, either from leftovers or from fresh fixings.

I was too lazy to even make a pot of soup yesterday, but probably will this evening. Plans for food for the week are :

Lunch: Soup,Salad and Sandwiches-I need to pick up a few salad fixings this evening to supplement the lettuce.
Dinners: Pasta, chicken, soup and burgers. I picked up some ground beef last week, made a meatloaf with part of it and some pre-made burgers that I froze. I'll pick up a couple burger buns and use my little George Foreman Grill.

I do have some ready made Asian meals in my cupboard as well that I'll bring to the office for those days I am too lazy or forget to pack my lunch. Since we have a real kitchen (complete with a stove, but no one uses the stove), I should have a little food stash here, but I don't.

1 comment:

SavingDiva said...

a stove would be nice to have at work! We have a microwave...