Sunday, December 16, 2007

No Spend Day 3 & 4~Six More to Go

Just an update, Thursday was another no spend day (helped out by the fact I went home from work early because of the snow storm). Today is another no spend day as well.

It's frightful weather outside and the animals and I are all enjoying a quiet day by the gas fire, reading, doing a little on line surfing, and listening to the wind howl outside.

I could have had a couple more no spend days earlier this week, but I was too lazy in the bring my lunch to work department and bought some soup both Monday and Tuesday. I'll see if I can get enough energy later this afternoon to put a pot of soup on the stove. Probably after my nap.

1 comment:

SavingDiva said...

I didn't leave my apartment on Sunday because of the snow! However, I braved the snow covered roads to get to work today!