I really wish spring would arrive. Here in New England we are expecting snow tomorrow. I barely tolerate snow in January, the thought of snow so close to April 1st just makes me want to go to bed and pull the covers over my head until May 1st.
Don't mind me, I've had a hectic and crazy couple days~and my eye is twitching which means I'm stressing. I broke my lunch challenge today and just walked into the pizzeria and got a sub to go. Ugh.....
March has been a frustrating month. I've gotten a couple things done, but I feel a distinct lack of satisfaction in what has been done. Plus all I want to do is go home, sit on the couch and watch TV (the upside is I'm really loving my new TV). I'm not liking these depressive feelings, and it's cloudy and cold here. I'd never be able to live in Seattle.
But on a more positive note, I have a couple things/goals planned for April.
DIY Projects in the House
1) Sand, Prime and Paint kitchen cupboards.
2) Redo my closet-take all things out, paint the walls, redo the organization system.
3) Scope out Craigs List/Freecycle for a small bookshelf to use a food cupboard in the kitchen.
I only have one closet in my small house and as I've been thinning my clothes, I need to redo the closet and will probably purge more of my wardrobe that does not fit me anymore.
DIY around the yard
1) Clean out the flower beds.
2) Empty the compost pile of the good compost (black gold for the plants).
3) Fix the clothesline.
4) Reseed the lawn in the fenced in part of the yard
5) If enough energy, make a small flower/veggie garden in unfenced part of the yard.