Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Splutter, Splutter, Cough, Cough, Shudder, Shudder

Or so sounds the car this week. I dropped it off this morning for an oil change and a "look see". The noises are new noises, not the usual noises it makes. It' s been temperamental to start first thing in the AM (and sometimes after work as well) and I'm hoping it's only making them because it's close to spring tune up time. My mechanic said he'd call me around lunch time.

The good news is I have paid all my bills for the month of March! I have nothing on my desk that has to be paid. I paid my phone bill twice in February, and had a credit on the bill. Kinda nice to know that I have met all my fiscal obligations for the month of March with ten plus days to go. My plan for my first April pay check is to pay the electric bill (should be arriving in the next few days, due by April 10th), my car insurance, my health insurance, and my student loan. I'd like to re-adjust my payments by May so I'm also paying my Mortgage during the first week of the month. It currently is not due until the 16th, with the grace period going until the 25th. I usually pay it around the 15th of the month. I'd like to get as many bills paid at the beginning of the month as possible.

After having such a fiscal mess for the past couple years, it's kinda nice to be able to have my "house in order". What a nice feeling. I need to keep it up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

propecia mg propecia prostate cancer - propecia online uk