Monday, May 19, 2008

What a Difference a Few Days Can Make...


and the grass is much greener!. As you can see by the photo taken over the weekend, my re-seeding project is working!. I am pretty happy about that, even a couple sections that I thought would need a touch up are starting to green out.

What has this got to do with Personal Finance? Well, it's about patience and waiting. I did my prep work, I planted the seeds and I just had to wait for the results to appear. I still have some improvements to make, but things are starting to come together. I've been reading some new to blogging blogs and some folks are wondering why they are not having instant results with their new budgets. If you are new to budgeting, it takes time (one month, three months) to get used to a budget and to find a budget that works for you. I condsider my budgets a work in progress. Now having a car that sucks down gas compared to my old one that sipped gas, means I have to re-evaluate how I'm spending and budgeting my money. I did my prep work on my budget, I planted the seeds, and slowly but surely, things are coming together with my budgets and my money. But all that is fodder for another post.
Enjoy your Monday.


No comments: