Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Working This Weekend! That's A Good Thing!

I'm scheduled to work this weekend. Yea  actually! I finish my work week tomorrow at my "full time job" and I will have a some time to clean my house, wrap the few holiday presents, you know, get some "stuff" done around the house. I won't be rushing around like a crazed woman, trying to cram in a lengthy to do list of projects and chores before I head out the door. 

My bank book/E Fund will be grateful as well.  I do have to have a conversation with both jobs after the new year to figure out what's happening with them.  This schedule is good for now, but I'm craving an extended stretch of me time (can you save overdue vacation). I don't want to burn completely out.

I am getting ready to head out to a Holiday Party. My office is not having one this year (again no surprise there!).  One of my friends has asked me to be her "date" to her office party. Her boyfriend is out of town this week.   We decided that we will go and have a great time, eat some good food, have a few drinks and enjoy her employers hospitality!

No comments: