Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Ask and It Will Come

Yesterday I posted that I needed to spend about $10 on grocery items for my upcoming meal planning. $10 is not a lot of money, but still it's $10.

I opened the mail yesterday afternoon and I was the recipient of a $10 check! Seems my accounting office did not pay correctly for a travel expense and I got an unexpected check!

Sooo-that $10 is going towards the items I need to do my meal planning through next week!

Now, lets see if my other request to be fed a couple meals comes through as well!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Some people may think this is a small thing, but I know that putting something out to the "universe" (or God, The Force, whatever one wishes to call it) works. It's _us_ that get in the way of things.
Thank you for not only yesterday's post, but for today's update. I will do my best to put more direct and succinct requests out there.