Monday, September 15, 2008

Joining Me in Bankruptcy Is....

Sherson Lehman Brothers, the big Wall Street investment bank. You can read about them and their decision to file for Chapter 11 Bankruptcy here.

Merrill Lynch has "announced a new partnership with Bank of America" You can read about that deal here.

Merrill Lynch and BOA are hosting a webcast of their press conference, today at 10 AM. If you so desire, you can click here to get the link.

It's a good think I keep telling myself that my little investment account is set up for the long term, not the short term....

Lovely Monday Morning news, just lovely,

But Seriously, hope you all had a great weekend.

2 comments:

Shevy said...

And people make fun of me for having so much of my RRSPs in GICs. I may not be making anywhere near double digit interest, but it's never negative.

These "market corrections" are getting more and more severe! It's pretty scary, because there are impacts to the economy as a whole, not just folks who invest in them or through them.

Anonymous said...

Great items from you, man. I've keep in mind your stuff previous to and you're just too
magnificent. I really like what you have got right here, really like what you are stating and the way in which wherein you
assert it. You're making it entertaining and you still care for to keep it wise. I cant wait to learn far more from you. That is actually a tremendous site.

my homepage: mazda 626 for sale