Thursday, September 4, 2008

I Should Be..

1) doing my work instead of posting on my blog.
2) re-working my September budget instead of surfing the web for a new bed.
3) making my final decision on paint for my bedroom and setting a fixed date to paint.
4) at the gym instead of watching That 70's show re-runs.

Can you tell I'm in a bit of a slump? My motivation to do things, most things, any thing, is running really low. Even by cutting myself some slack and only making my goal list very small, I still feel un-motivated to do things. I don't mind coming to work, but I use every opportunity to surf the net (at least this week I am). Not good.....

I could have snuck over to the neighbors to do one last load of laundry (they came home late last night), but I had fed the cats and the smelly ferrets Wednesday AM and just did not want to walk the 75 feet from my house to theirs to do a load of laundry. I did watch bad TV reruns and even skipped out on going to the gym this week.

Dear me....

No comments: