Tuesday, August 26, 2008

At Least It's Income Part 2

As far as I know, there has been no resolution to the scheduling issues at my second job. If real estate were booming, I'd say "screw it" to the other job and focus on getting a sale or two. Real Estate is not booming and the two clients I have are both sitting tight (IE-not spending any money) right now.

SUPPOSEDLY, the powers that be had or are having their monthly meeting,it was supposed to be on Sunday. I've not heard anything further, I am still on the schedule for work in early September, and I did work this past weekend. There is an advert in the local papers help wanted section for barn help and I don't recognize the phone number, I think it's the number of the new assistant. It's a cell phone number and not a land line.

What irks me is that NO ONE is communicating with us about the changes. No one. I like this place, the hours suit me, it's close to home, blah, blah, blah. I just want to know are we status quo or are things changing. I did post last week I ran into one of the trainers at the Dunkin Donuts, I was walking out, he was walking in and I literally grabbed him said, hey wait a minute....One of the other girls who does similar work to mine at the barn happened to be there as well. As I said he got an earful. My complaint was I just needed to know about scheduling. His response was he did not think there was an issue. So we shall still see what the outcome is.

I have picked up a couple photo opportunities for the mortgage company that does on line appraisals. I have four scheduled over the next three days. At least it's some money in and what ever happens with the barn work, happens.

No comments: