As I've posted before, I have a potential second job working at a horse farm near my house about 2-3 weekends a month. It would be the ideal part time job for me in terms of time, energy, income, location, etc. But I am to replace someone who is going to be moving and her moving plans have been pushed back, twice. As much as I would really like that job, my other obligations (car payment time) make it so that I can't wait much longer at all. My friend who owns that farm and is the head trainer knows that I can't hold out forever.
I did touch base with another friend of a friend who is looking for occassional weekend help in the equine field as well. We have agreed to talk this week about some weekend work depending on their travel schedule and my needs. I think this may work out.