Tuesday, February 26, 2008

The Eye Twitch and What It Has Done To Me.

I've been a bit absent from blogging dealing with some family issues. The issues are probably no more or no less than what anybody else faces, but since they are my issues, they are my big deal. And when I get family stress I do a couple things. Over shop for food, cook way too much food, eat too much food and get an eye twitch. I'm resisting most of the former, but do have the eye twitch I'll get back into the swing of things later this week. I'm sooo far behind on updating my blog roll and links. Not having reliable internet access at home is one issue, but I could do a lot more to get on track and time to do it.

Just a couple things. My thanks to Oh My Aching Debts for the kind words in her blog about me. One thing we do in the blog sphere is to be here for each other! But THANK YOU anyway.

I also got tagged by Saving Diva and have to follow up and that as well, I'm just behind the curve right now.

For March I'm planning a small series of posts about me and about my debt and what makes my eye twitch. I looked into my achieves and I have to laugh at the frazzled posts I wrote explaining me and my history. Now that I'm a little more sane, I will try to write in some sort of coherent manner, my story. And explain about the eye twitch :)

No comments: