Friday, October 26, 2007

October Goal Update~November Goals

Since I have an extended lunch, I looked at my October Goals and realized I was about 50/50 on them.

I have a much better expectation of what and how I should budget my money. That in and of itself is a huge milestone. My November budget may be a bit tight (and a little tighter now that I need a new Hoover) but it's totally doable and workable. That is one goal I'm very pleased to achieve.

I got the little gig of photographing properties for a mortgage company and I get about 3 properties a week, most of which are easy to get to (next town over) and don't require excess gas and milage. The money from that is earmarked to my ING account. I'll keep looking for another part time job for the holidays, but not sure how that will go in my neck of the woods, most stores close at 5 or 6, just when I get out of work! I'll keep plugging away at it. I'd say that was a 50% of a goal.

November Goals:

Stick to the Budget.
Find an alternative source of income.
Do a massive decluttering of the house.
Make the Christmas present/card list.
Take on line continuing education course.


My goals might not be as grand as some others, but I am getting better and more disciplined about my budgets, goal settings, and it's all part of my relearning curve.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those sound like great goals to me! And you're doing better than I am; I had only 2 goals for October and will probably only have 3 for November.