Thursday, October 11, 2007

Feeling Ill

I feel like I am coming down with something. It's not quite a cold, it's not allergies, it's probably that queasy feeling in anticipation of the meeting with the court trustee next week and what may or may not happen. And true to me, I'm repressing all my feelings by eating. And eating mainly carbs. I ate a half a toasted baguette with Pate on it (I bought the Pate at Trader Joes and it is yummy). Since I met with the attorney's office and started this procedure, I've gained 10 pounds. Most people lose weight, I gain it. It's the Italian in me, it's ingrained that anything that bothers me can be cured with food. Like I said earlier, I stress grocery shop, then I stress eat. I need to stress work out.

I've been doing some blog research and can't find much on US Bankruptcy. I've found several on UK Bankruptcies and they have been interesting reads. The first one I found was Ladies In The Red, written by the very brave and funny Katie Edwards. She was recently featured in the Mail on Sunday Weekend Magazine chronicling her bankruptcy saga. She gives me hope.

1 comment:

SavingDiva said...

I hope you're feeling better!