Thursday, October 18, 2007

A Couple Changes and a Couple Goals

I've made a couple changes to my money progress tab. I opened an ING savings account, and I dumped the other monies I had into one account. I will set up separate accounting for them over the weekend. After the car issue, I had to dip into each account (since I did not have an Emergency Fund) to pay for the overdue and unexpected service.

Part of this process is re-organizing my finances, priorities and my life.

Goals for the next few days

1) Take on line course.
2) Re-evaluate needs and wants and make a list.
3) Set monetary goals for Emergency Fund, Car Fund, etc.
4) Get my hair done.
5) E-mail three people I have been neglecting recently.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great, ambitious to-do list! I have a few people I've been neglecting to email, too, so I'm using you as inspiration to make me email them tonight. :)

Good luck!