Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Progress and Update

I'm a bit turned around this week,not posting as I should, but an update non the less~ due to two small checks coming in the mail, I have been able to update my progress. I've added the money from the extra work to the appropriate account. Nice to see it increase. I need to add in my Student Loan (yes I'm STILL paying off student loans.) to my side bar.

I did price computers on line today. My boss said I could have one of the monitors from the office (15 inch flat panel). That will save me some money. I built a basic computer on line and it went form $399 to $700 by the time I added in the software that I need and that was without the monitor.

I paid my bills for the first part of the month (student loan, phones, electric). I wondered why my electric bill was so high, then I realized because of my (now former) messy desk, I did not pay the July bill. Even with running an AC, my August bill was comparable to last year. I am curious to see what the bill will be for September. I also went around and unplugged all the unneccessary electronics and am curious to see if there is a change in my rate.

No comments: