Wednesday, September 26, 2007

New Link of Note

Part of my whole bankruptcy process is also doing research on line and finding forums and web where I can go to get information on the whole process.

One web site I found was debtconsolidationcare.com What I like about the site is the user forums. There are forums on Credit Repair, Dealing with Collection Agencies, Bankruptcy, Creditors and collection agency databases. You can link to their forums here www.debtconsolidationcare.com/forums.

There are also links to their other sites on insurance, mortgages and credit in general.

What I like about this site and the forums are you are hearing from real people with real problems, some of them heartbreaking, some inspiring and some really great advice from folks who have had to go through the same process.

For those looking for information, I suggest you check out the site and the associated links as part of your personal research.

1 comment:

Kevin Surbaugh said...

I just found this blog through the aforementioned website. I have been doing personal finance blogging since March 2006. I am 39 years old and trying to get out of debt without filling bankruptcy. I have cut up my credit cards, with a dramatic and unusual flare on my blog (and youTube). I am looking forward to seeing more of your blog.

- Kevin
Topeka, KS
www.DebtFree4ever.NET