Saturday, September 1, 2007

Just Some Random Thoughts

I have had a pretty good day overall. Did a little work for work this am, but spent the rest of the day visiting with friends, going out to lunch (and got treated to lunch, even better!), window shopping, and generally doing not much of anything in the most delightful way. The highlight of my day was going to a local church gift shop, they feature crafts from around the world and I bought a really nice copper bracelet for $5. That was probably the best $5 I've spent in the past month.

I did manage to clean off my desk, file some papers, and do a perusal of my food cabinets. Tomorrow morning early, I need to go the the laundromat, and the do a brief grocery shop and I'm hoping to spend most of the day in the garden weeding and just hanging out.

I did not hear from my attorney's office last week, so I will call them on Tuesday and find out where things stand on my filing and then take it from there.

I took some money out of my account for the weekend and so far, I've not gone too crazy with it. A shop at the drug store, a plant, the bracelet, orderd some food from the local pizza place (ate the extra for dinner this evening), I'm going to see if I can make this money last until next weekend!

Cheers

No comments: