Thursday, April 30, 2009

New Purchase and


I am so happy to be heading out of town for the weekend, it was an interesting yesterday here at work and I just want April to be over! My neighbor is going to watch the animals, my car has gas, I'm packed, I need to get some cash from the ATM, and I'm ready to go.

The other good news is I FINALLY purchased a new laptop! With today being pay day and even with my stupid overdrafts this week, I had the funds to pay cash for my new laptop. It has all the bells and whistles I need and then some, and even a web cam I don't need. My almost 8 year old Dell can be permanently retired once I get the new model up and running!
I'm hoping I can do some quality blogging at home instead of dragging and dropping a file to my travel drive, and then uploading my posts to blogger at work.
I had an unexpected "performance review" with my boss yesterday. I had all of 4 hours notice and was dammed sure I was going to either get a further reduction in hours or get the proverbial boot. Thankfully, it was neither. I'm not getting an increase in hours or pay, but at least I still have a job. I'll post about this interesting experience later.
Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Shevy said...

Congrats on the new laptop!