Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Tuesday's Plan

Ok,

Now that I've committed myself to a plan, here is this weeks plan.

Work on a budget. Yup a budget. I put up some financial goals, but no budget. That's part of what got me into trouble. I need to take a serious look at my budget or lack of one. This is all I have so far:

Mortgage payment $550
Gas/Electric: $60
Food/Alcohol: I know I spend way too much
Savings:
Health Insurance/HSA: $160
Home Maintenance:
Clothes:
Phones (mobile and land):
Internet: $19.95/month
Car Insurance: $66/month (too high I know for my old car)
Homeowners Insurance: $50/month (paid until Jan 2008)
Mad money account: $200 (auto deducted from my pay check)
Student Loan: $175
Petrol: $80-$100

Once I get the figures in, it's time to trim the fat, so to speak.

No comments: