Monday, August 27, 2007

Checks in the Mail

I was able to update my money progress bar. I got an overdue check in the mail for $105 for some freelance work I did. It is earmarked for the new (or new to me) car.

I also got my payroll statement, so I can send all that to my attorney and I think finally close this chapter and move on to the next one in the Bankruptcy Saga.

I did see on one of the blogs I read that krystalatwork is getting ready to sell some old stuff on e-bay. She also said it's not about making a profit (it will be a slim one) but about clearing the clutter. YEAH.

I got a box of mixed DVD's and VHS tapes from a friend last week. I took the ones I wanted and gave the rest to Goodwill. I'm going to go through my bookshelves later this week and see what I can put on half.com for sale as well.

It's all about the clearing of the clutter and having room to breathe.

No comments: