Tuesday, August 28, 2007

This Weeks Plan

Keeping with my schedule, I used my lunch break to plan this weeks plan. I have everything I need to get to my attorney for the filing, so that is good news. I'm doing better by setting goals as I go through this process.

On the upside, I got my new health insurance approved and the card arrived the other day. I can make a couple MD appointments for some minor stuff. So here are this weeks goals.

1) Make MD appointments now that I have insurance.
2) Go to the dreaded SSA office and update incorrect paperwork (I can't do it by mail- I asked)
3) Go through bookshelf and find 5 books to go on half.com
4) Clean food cupboard and restock/shop for beginning of September. (I hate food shopping and try to only do it when I have to).

You may say, hey, these are easy goals, but taking things slowly and one step at a time is making all the difference in my whole outlook on life.

No comments: