Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Some Random Thoughts

I read something interesting on the Ugly Debty blog yesterday. Ugly Debty said that blogging was a good way to help with the debt process. And ya know what? She's right.

Part of my frustration is not being able to "share" this process, part of it shame, part of it I just want to move on with my life. But the process needs to be processed. I find the blogging to be very helpful. I can pour out my concerns, vent, rant, rave in cyberspace. Is anyone actually reading this stuff? I don't know. What I do know is I do feel better when I can take five minutes and post a blog.

I'm hoping to eventually get more interesting and useful items up here for folks, but I'm on dial up at home and only have my lunch hour to really surf the net at work and find cool stuff to post .

And if anyone is reading this stuff and can give me some direction on the blog template (adding adsense, pay per post, counters, RSS feed) that would be really helpful. I have an adsense account for my more public blog, I think I can also use it here. I'm trying to make the sidebars a bit more interesting as well. Some peoples blogs are amazing.

Oh well, on with work!

No comments: