Monday, July 21, 2008

Single Step

For those of you who read PF blogs on a regular basis, may have already read Mrs. Micah and her challenge to do one thing to change your fiscal life for the better.

I did my one thing a couple weeks ago, I called an insurance agent affiliated with the local chamber of commerce and I got a small reduction in my policy. That was for July.

My goal for August is to set up an auto payment to my Roth IRA. It's been an ongoing goal of mine to refund my retirement account and I've done squat all nothing about it. I can set up an auto payment to pay in a set fee each pay period. As I've posted before, I'm not a big fan of auto payments, but I'm only transfering money from one account I own to another and I won't be on a payment deadline. I'm OK with that.

What can you do?

No comments: