Wednesday, July 2, 2008

The Month Starts Off on A Good Foot

It's only July 2nd, but some good things have been happening, so I am pleased. I entered a raffle last month at a local kitchen supply store and TA DA, I won one of the prizes. I also got a message on my mobile phone from someone who is looking for some help in organizing their home office.

Organization, I do it very well and I will talk to this person about re-organizing her office and files. I don't know if she wants a one time flat fee job or a stop in a couple times a month and help to organize. Either way, this is a good thing. I'll earmark the money towards next months car payment.

Plus, I have this weekend of work at my "second job" and the folks I'll be working with are a good group. The weather won't be beastly hot, we have nice accommodations, my own animals are taken care of.

I did try to schedule a couple posts to "auto post" this weekend. Not sure if it will work, the last time I did that, I posted all on the same day and not on the scheduled days. Sometimes I am such a technology dork. If there is no posting during the holiday weekend, it's because I can't AUTO SCHEDULE.

2 comments:

Claire said...

Lucky you. It's so cool to win prizes.
Recently I've won $50 and some movie tickets, love love love free stuff!
Sounds like things are really falling into place for you :)

Anonymous said...

A couple of weeks ago, was my church's biannual Red Cross blood drive. I've been donating at these drives for a few years now. One of their lures to get you in, is they give away "free gas cards." And believe it or not - this last time I won! Hey ... twenty bucks in gas sure helps these days!!!

I'm a bit of a tech dork myself - I just didn't grow up with it like so many people. It's so funny when somebody who "knows" tries to explain it to somebody who doesn't know. To them it is so simple - and for those of us who don't know ... they might as well be speaking Martian.

Anyway ... hope you had a lovely weekend & thanks for stopping by my blog!