Monday, April 5, 2010

My Fault and My Ruined Monday.

So my Monday went from nice and wonderful to crappy and stressful in about 5 seconds. And it was my fault. I made an error with a client that I did not catch, but they did and needless to say, they are not happy, nor is my boss, nor am I. 

CRUD. I hate it when mistakes happen and I hate it even more when I should have caught this.  No freaking excuse on my part.  This particular client is a bit picky and yes, my boss is justifiably mad at me.  All I can do is admit my error and admit to the client it was my error and hope they don't rip me a new one.

Let's hope this is not the start to my week.....I do think Mercury goes retrograde later this week...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Betty, these things happen. We are only human. We have all done this at one time or another. I know, I have and, yes, it is tough and it is so easy to come down hard on ones-self. It was not deliberate and once you apologize to the boss, he should be big enough to say "let's move on from here". Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Betty,

I hope your week is going better.
My boss always says that if we never make mistakes we are not doing anything.

Hang in there!

Deb

Bouncing Back said...

Thanks! My week did get better and after I 'fessed up to the client that it was ALL MY FAULT they were actually very nice.